Thursday 12 November 2009

betty who? up coming stalls...

I am really excited as I have two stalls coming up - I am a busy bee as off to NZ on 10th so lots of work to do before then!! tee hee!

I am holding a stall at the Hare and Hounds as part of a clothes and cake night (sounds good to me!!) on Tuesday 1st Dec. There will be quite a few stalls there so should be a nice mix of xmas gifts and so on...

I am also holding a stall at the bulls head, Moseley on 6th December. It is going to be upstairs and is a special Christmas gift party! We are inviting people to join us for a drink there will be my dresses but also 'Minnie Lavinia' bead jewellery - amazing - check out the website here... http://www.minnielavinia.com/index.htm

Anyway I better get back to the sewing machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment