Friday 14 August 2009

the birth of betty who?

Thought I should write a little bit of background about where betty who? comes from and what I do…

I started a sewing course last year and literally I knew nothing! I didn’t even know how to thread the machine. Anyway as the course went on I realised that it made me very happy making dresses, especially when other people kept asking me where I had bought them from! Being able to say that I made it myself really was a pretty good feeling! Because other people seemed to like them I thought I would start making a few more and see if anyone was into them at local markets within the West Midlands. I know how cool it is to own something that no one else has so I make all the dresses different so no one will be wearing the same dress as you anywhere in the world!

Anyway that's where betty who? comes from!

No comments:

Post a Comment